14 Jan 2014

elloh

Written by Unknown at Tuesday, January 14, 2014
So you might have noticed, that I've deleted all my previous blog posts, the reason for that is is that I plan to start anew, and focus more on reviewing books. But that doesn't mean I won't rant every so often, heck, they'll be plenty of that to come, but right now since I've started high school I want to focus more on the 'studying' part rather than just jumping into reviewing and not to any work. But believe me, I'd LOVE to do that.

The school year for me hasn't started yet, but it will in two more weeks so I have a lot to prepare for if I want to start with a bang, be on top of all my classes and not fail them in just the first week. I've still yet to figure out how people in high school on TV manage with all the essays and assignments they get, like do they super powers or something?

tell me your magical ways, people on tv.

But I mean, I haven't even started high school yet, so I don't really know what I'm talking about, bUT I CAN ASSURE YOU WHEN I DO I WILL SHARE EVERY SINGLE MOMENT WITH YOU PEOPLE.

if there is any people reading this anyway

but if there is

hi.

OKAY I HAVE TO GO NOW SO TRY NOT TO NOTICE THE FACT THAT I AM WRITING IN CAPS LOCK WHEN THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO NEED.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Comment & Repeat :)