21 Jan 2014

like what

Written by Unknown at Tuesday, January 21, 2014
So if you've read my last blog post you'd know how much suffering I've experienced these last few days trying to- my brother just farted in my face btw- figure what the frick parallel lines have anything to do with angles. THEY'RE TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT THINGS. Yet someone felt the need to put them together, and voila! Make something I will hate for the rest of my life.

Please tell me a scenario where I could possibly use this nonsense in my life.
i mean, just imagine me stuck on an island. 

DO YOU THINK I WOULD USE THIS TO SURVIVE??
I think we should be taught life skills instead of Maths, what if someone suddenly is stranded somewhere? I'm pretty sure algebra isn't going to provide him with food or shelter, he already has enough problems anyway, trying to get back his x and all.

haha *cough*

BUT SERIOUSLY.

Anyway, I'm done with complaining about this. And instead I'll move on to talking about this year so far. 

I can't believe it's already 2014, yeah i know I'm like *checks calendar on computer* 21 days late, but even so, it's hard to wrap my head around the fact that I'm already starting High School this year. I feel so old, but like, in a good way. 

I wonder what it's going to be like. I have enough experience from reading a variety of books to know that the movies about high school are so fake. Just imagine high school being like High School Musical, how does ALL the students know pretty much all the lines to the songs they sing? 

Anyway, I have to go now. But for now, here's a gif of one of the best shows ever, if you haven't heard/watched it yet, I seriously recommend you do. 





0 comments :

Post a Comment

Comment & Repeat :)