20 Jan 2014

PMB RANT #1

Written by Unknown at Monday, January 20, 2014
I've decided to do a rant post equivalent what nigahiga (one of my favourite youtube stars) does on youtube, most of you are probably familiar with his "Off the Pill" rants, and I hope to recreate (somewhat) what he does, except on my own blog. At least I don't worry about lighting effects or looking good, both of which I have no experience in.

So anyway, by now you have noticed the title and are wondering what the heck PAB means, so for those of you who are clueless, it means Past My Bedtime. No, it doesn't mean I have a set bedtime, it's just when I get really, really tired and feel all cranky and I don't want to sleep, I will just rant in my head about the things that annoy me in life. That, is when PAB sets in. So from now on, instead of ranting inside my head I shall do it on this blog.

yay.

SO GUESS WHAT.

In Australia, we have these tests called NAPLAN and since I'm too sleepy to tell what EACH letter stands for, once again I'll let you figure that out. We have Google for a reason, people.

Anyway, so like the good girl I am (cough), I've spent the majority of this month preparing for it, even though the test doesn't even occur till the middle of may. Call me a nerd, but then you'd just be stating the obvious. GUESS WHAT MY URL IS?!??!?!

So now I have a headache while writing this because I have spent the past FREAKING hour trying to figure out what the FRICK parallel lines have to do with angles. HOW THE HECK IS THIS AN ANGLE?


AND WHY FRICK DO WE HAVE THIS SHRICK??????????

yes, i said shrik.
 

now get over it.



BUT HOW IS A PARALLEL LINE EVEN RELATED TO AN ANGLE?

why

the

heck

do

we

even

have

to

learn

it

anyway



anyway, i gotta go now,  i have some hot now cold chocolate i gotta drink.

But I hope you guys liked the first instalment of many more rants to come on this blog! And have fun staring at this gif for a whole hour like i did

gosh, i hope tomorrow i get better at this parallel lines, plus angles this.

i mean i actually used to like angles and parallel lines.

but now.

ugh.

OH  btw, this is the latest review i have done on goodreads (x), it's a great website for people looking for a new read and i definitely have to recommend it!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Comment & Repeat :)