27 Jan 2014

:D

Written by Unknown at Monday, January 27, 2014
Wow, look at me, actually posting on time, haha. So how was everyone's weekend in Australia? Mine was great, and all I did was eat, watch tv, and just repeat those two things about 10 times and you'll have a routine of my weekend.

I think episode 14 of Revenge is on today, so I guess that's one the main highlights for today, not to mention my mum is making this amazing curry and i just love it so much!


like if i had to eat only that for the rest of my life, i so would.

Anyway, High School is getting closer and closer as each day passes and I know I've spent the majority of these blog posts by whining on about how there are no lockers, and all, but all in all I'm actually really excited. I might even get to change my name to one that I really like. Of course, it'll be counted as a preferred nickname but still, my name is horrible. Like literally NO ONE ever says it or spells it right. I have to repeat my name 5 times for someone to actually say it right, even then they still spell it wrong.

I"M

JUST

SO
\
GLAD

i have to go now, so byeee

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Comment & Repeat :)