24 Jan 2014

revenge gossip (spoilers ahead)

Written by Unknown at Friday, January 24, 2014
I can't believe I forgot to post yesterday, actually, wait, I do. We went to Sydney yesterday, and I basically had no time to write. Last I checked, my iPod can't get 3G, which sucks.

Anyway, has anyone else watched Revenge lately?

asdfghjkl.



why emily, whyy.

and daniel 


i freaking hate you.

But I guess, it's not his fault that his parents are such horrible people. I guess I kind of have mixed feelings for Daniel, he's not that bad, but then again he did shoot Emily. 

oops.

I JUST CAN"T EVEN KEEP IT TOGETHER ANYMORE. 


There is seriously not enough words in the dictionary to explain how much I love/adore/treasure this show because ugh, as much as I hate to admit it's pretty been my life these past few days.

OH AND WHAT ELSE.

um. i got a new wallet yeserday, it's really pretty and i really like it and it's really purple, so yeah. that pretty much sums it up.

sorry i just cAN'T RIGHT NOW.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Comment & Repeat :)