8 Feb 2014

sorry!

Written by Unknown at Saturday, February 08, 2014
Oh, wow. I just remembered that I haven't posted in a few days, sorry about that! School has just been hectic, but not in the way that we get loads of homework, because we don't surprisingly, but because getting used to the timetables and the classes, and the books and stuff can be kind of hard. But hey! It wasn't that bad! I've become friends with the people I met on the first day, and we're even on a name basis now!

In between Lunch and Recess I go to the library sometimes and it's like my safe haven, it absolutely wonderful there! Even though we get to burrow like only five books in only two weeks, it's not that bad because I guess we kind of have to focus on our studying now as well. So, I'll just bring you up to date in all that's happening so far at high school. Well, I still hate music class and it's gotten even worse now that we have write musical notes as she claps and I really am horrible at it!!!

And for science we also have this awesome teacher, but he does this really weird thing that I've only seen some people do, at the end of nearly every single sentence he says he always brings up the word "Yeah". So yeah.

I don't have my friends in all the classes, but in most classes I do, so I'm fine with that. Another thing is that I still love Lit, but I'm not so sure about English because the teacher is most likely going to prefer the kids who talk a lot instead of me because I am not that social. But I'm guessing you guys already know that. Haha.

One of the things that me, and a lot of other kids have experienced this first week is the getting lost part, but the teachers are fine with that because we're just started high school so they can't expect us to know all the classes by now. Oh, and another thing? It's like I'm learning how to write again, normally I prefer typing (it's much faster and easier) but since it's school you can't take your laptop with you to take notes. Maybe in uni, but not in high school. ugh. And so mostly all of the time my wrist starts getting cramps because of my writing position, and in fact it's hurting right now. But on that note, I think I actually must've done something to it.

That's all for now! It's Saturday today, which is awesome!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Comment & Repeat :)