23 Feb 2014

hate it

Written by Unknown at Sunday, February 23, 2014
I hate it when people in your family yell at you at think that you're going to learn a lesson from that.
NEWSFLASH: I won't. It'll just make me hate dislike you more.

UGH. I can't even study anymore in my more room, I'M SO ANGRYY.

My desk has literally no space because I don't have my own room, so that is the place where I pretty much dump everything. I can't even study in the room I sleep because there's always another member of my family in there, AND YOU NEED SILENCE.

I'm worried that I'm not going to be able to finish my English Assignment by today, but maybe I won't because instead of studying I'm blogging. I can't help it if I like it more, jeez.

Teachers should try and make homework more interesting to do, because most of the stuff I won't even remember after high school, so what's the point if I don't remember what they're teaching me?

And also, how much does your bag weigh each day you go to school? Since we don't have lockers or anything, my bag is most heavy is when I have to bring in my PE uniform because we have to bring like literally our whole sports uniform, and we can't even store it anywhere. The sports teacher doesn't even give us enough time to change and I just want to punch him in the face, LIKE WHO THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE.

It just goes to show how annoying high school can be at time, especially since your bag weighs like 200 tonnes because of all the books you have to bring in each day, ugh.

Our local high school has lockers, and even though my high school should as well, it doesn't. GRRR.

So anyway, I've noticed that I actually want to post more and more on this site every day, so that's good. LOL, maybe it's just because of the fact that there's something to post about. Haha.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Comment & Repeat :)