25 Feb 2014

so sleepy

Written by Unknown at Tuesday, February 25, 2014
I am so so so so tired, I can't believe I even managed to stay awake today.

Anyway, what else is there that I haven't told you guys about? Oh yeah, if I'm lucky I might get to buy a phone this weekend, yay! I'm paying with my own money though, but still, who cares?!??

And also, we moved our Lit class from the library to the science classroom, because 1. We couldn't even talk in the library, and 2. People kept on telling us to shut up. So yeahh.

We did an experiment in science today with this thing called the pendulum and we had to see how fast it move if we changed the angle we let it go from, the length of the string, and mass that it carried. So that was fun. We had sports today as well, and I forgot to bring my sunscreen so I was pretty much heating up like the wood burners in Mr C's class.

The change rooms are horrible for PDHPE, I don't know about you, but I feel really uncomfortable changing in front of other people, and we have to get changed in like 2 minutes and this is just not possible.

I tried asking for the school wifi password, but since we don't have a BYOD policy, we have to use the school computers if we want to do any research. Which kind of sucks. GRR.

There's nothing else to say, really, other than the fact that we just had another assignment handed in by our English teacher. Ugh. We just handed in one today!

So that's all for today, I'm gonna have a nap now.

1 comment :

  1. I blog quite often and I genuinely appreciate your information. This article has really peaked my
    interest. I am going to take a note of your blog and keep
    checking for new information about once a week. I subscribed to your
    Feed too.

    my webpage: Google

    ReplyDelete

Comment & Repeat :)