23 Feb 2014

lol

Written by Unknown at Sunday, February 23, 2014
I actually found what I was looking for yesterday after much searching, turns out it was in this bag that I hadn't even noticed, so yeah. Ugh, it's Sunday, which means that tomorrow is Monday WHICH MEANS MORE HOMEWORK. >:)

I just love homework! It's not like I have anything else to do at my home other than do more work, I mean, it's not like I have a life or anything.

I seriously don't see the need for homework, we already do so much at school, why must there be more???? Oh, and I just remembered that I have to do most of my English assignment by today or I won't have any time to do it tomorrow. Oh gosh, I already so high schooly and organised!

But besides all the homework and shizz, I guess I like the fact that I'm being challenged. Before, I would just sit around in class just wishing that I had stuff to do that actually made me think. And I have to be grateful for the fact that I'm even in the high school that I'm in! (We had to do an academic test to get in)

So anyway, um.. What else is there? OH yeah, I'm just loving the fact that at least for two days I get to be able to sleep late and wake up late, I'm so grateful for the weekend!

I have to go now, guys I have to eat breakfast and then study. WHOOP WHOOP.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Comment & Repeat :)