14 Dec 2014

mockingjay

Written by Unknown at Sunday, December 14, 2014

I kind of forgot to mention that I watched Mockingjay on Friday from school. Oh, the privileges of being in book club. 

Mockingjay definitely exceeded my expectations. It was downright amazing. The music, the pacing, and pretty much everything else worked seamlessly together to provide an awesome viewing experience. I still can't get over Jennifer Lawrence singing Hanging Tree in the movie. It was moving. In fact, even the credits had this slow paced song by Lorde that only seemed to emphasize the events that had just happened.

Sure, it was just Part 1. But I've gotta say, I am super excited to watch Part 2 next year. Especially since this movie was bomb. I wouldn't change one thing. Just thinking about the movie is getting me excited, Mockingjay Part 1 had everything that I wanted and more. I remember being so immersed in the movie that I would just lean forward to experience every moment of it, but I think it was from the moment that Katniss agreed to be the Mockingjay that I truly felt the greatness of the movie,

Anyway, that was just my short post for today. We're going to Jamberoo sometime next week. I can't wait! Especially since one of my friends who thought she wouldn't be able to go, is able to go now! We had this swim test last week, and everyone was so nervous for it, including me. I passed, however it was a bittersweet moment since my friend couldn't make it. But it's all good now since there's going to be another one for the people who couldn't make it, so I guess she's happy about that as well.

...and then after that it's the holidays! Whoo!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Comment & Repeat :)