12 May 2014

honestly..

Written by Unknown at Monday, May 12, 2014
I should be happy this month, after all, it is my birthday month, but I'm not. You see, there's this called NAPLAN that stops me from doing so. I CAN NOT believe that we are being forced to do this standardised test, I mean, who cares?!?! I'd like to spend my doing something else than figuring out the square root of 144, thanks! Okay, so maybe that's a simple question, but oh boy, you should have seen my while I was doing the maths exam. I was sweating, and breathing really fast and I'm pretty sure I saw Michael Jackson doing the moonwalk as well! I swear, if there's something that I hate more than music, it's spending time doing MATHS. Yes, it's cool when you figure something out, but until you do that, you may as well be a fan, 'cause you ain't doing anything besides spinning in circles! Anyway, I have to go now and prepare for my birthday, even if it is four days away!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Comment & Repeat :)