17 Mar 2014

I can't stand them!

Written by Unknown at Monday, March 17, 2014
Sometimes, I can't stand my brothers. I know it sounds mean but when you're a sister and you have to put up with what I put up with, it gets on your nerves. I won this thing the other day, (more like a cadbury chocolate bar) and I can't even enjoy it because I either have to share it with them (actually, let me say forced to share it with them) or they do it themselves and eat bits of it without telling me! Brothers can be so annoying!

Anyway, today..hmm, what actually did happen today? Oh gosh, I'm turning into Emily from Revenge and going into a full blackout mode where I can't remember a thing. Or maybe it's just because I am a very boring person and there's absolutely nothing I have to tell you. We all know that I'm thinking the latter, obviously.

So the other day, I was typing away on my computer when this girl was like, "Wow, you can type without looking at the keyboard?" And I was like,  "Yeah, I guess."

That's pretty much it. WAIT. Actually, I'm rereading The Fault in our Stars by John Green and it's amazing. Like just, amazing. The power of words, huh?

This line..ugh. Pure perfection. <3 p="">
asdfghjkl.

Augustus and his way with words
 This is my reaction when watching the trailer.

They have the ability to make you forget about everything else in the world. You know, when you can type without looking at the keyboard, it's much easier to type and express your thoughts, 'cause you can tell when you make mistakes as you write them.

I wish I was in book. A book that didn't end in me, or the person I love, dying, of course. But still, wouldn't it be awesome to experience a whole new world? I'm getting excited just by thinking about it right now.

Anyway, back to what happened today at school. In PDHPE the teacher told us to raise our hands if we weren't shy, like at all, and most of the class raised their hands. And I was just like, "I like potatoes...ha..ha."
But, I know I'm shy, and I wouldn't change it for the world. Why? Imagine being completely open with a couple of strangers and being able to tell them everything! I'm not shy with people I know, it's just the unknown that scares me. I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Comment & Repeat :)